UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drugstore Haul + Bookstore Haul

Hey guys! So I went out today and picked up some gooodies. MAKEUP!! (I went to Rite Aid btw)---first impressions included! Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in BEAMING- Really smooth, kind of reminds me of MAC's Lady Blush (not sure on that, though). Looks a little shiney, but for the summer it'll give that nice dewey look! *note, 10 minutes later, the shine went away, and left a nice stain on my hand. EOS Lip balm in TANGERINE- I have literally every EOS flavor out there, and I was at Rite Aid and I saw this in a pretty orange color and I went "OOOOH NEEEEEEEW" in a mesmorized voice. I'm pretty sad, I know haha. It smells odd though, it kinda smells like orangey Carmex and has a menthol feel to it. Dumb Rite Aid put a sticker saying "intended to be sold at Right Aid" or whatever and it covers up the description of the product. (WHICH PISSES ME OFF SO BADLY AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL). I really feel like this one is really different than the others...I kinda prefer the others...but the color is cute and the product works. Just different smell/feel...Carmexy. Sally Hansen Lip Blush Plumping Balm- It smells like Sally Hansen's other plumping lip glosses, but this one has that thing where it "turns your perfect shade" and I'm not sure if it does that (because I haven't looked in a mirror haha, I'm sitting on my couch now and added some on my lips to see if it plumped and smelled the same, which it does). Jesse's Girl Lipgloss- First Jesse's Girl product ever. I got it really just to say I had tried something from this brand...and because I wanted something that smells like cotton candy (I got it in the flavor cotton candy) which it has an extremely light scent of cotton candy, very pleasent. It looks blue tinted in the tube but doesn't rly look blue on your lips. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in KISS ME CORAL- As y'all know Coral is totally in for Spring, so I figured I'd pick up a cheap drug store one to try it out. It seems like a really red toned coral....yeah Prestige Lipliner in POPPY- Again, my first product from Prestige, it's just a red colored lipliner, and it's my only red lipliner. IF YOU WANT ANY INDEPTH REVIEWS ON THESE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW AND ASK AND FOLLOW!!!!! FRENCH in 10 minutes a day- Kristina K Kershul (I can speak French, but I want to become completely fluent, so I got this to brush up) The Forgotten Garden- Kate Morton (I wanted a different kind of book than what I usually get and I can't wait to bury my nose into this book) The Other Life- Ellen Meister (This looks mind blowingly interesting, can't wait to read it!) The Teen Vogue Hand Book an Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion- various authors I'm assuming because it doesn't say. (I don't really want to have a career in fashion -just because I don't feel like I have a unique eye for fashion- but I found this extremely interesting. IF YOU WANT A BOOK REVIEW ON ANY OF THESE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!! -Annnna

No comments:

Post a Comment