UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Monday, April 4, 2011

Review: L'oreal H.I.P Color Truth Cream Eyeliner (teal)

I went to my local CVS and saw this product and it called to me. I saw it and I thought "Hm, I have no color like that...the color is absolutely stunning, and y'know HIP always makes good products...or so I thought. Pros: -Color is absolutely beautiful -You get a lot of product (compared to other cream/gel liners) Cons: -I don't know if I just got a defective one, but it is extremely, extremely dry. I mean, seriously...it's bad. -When using a liner brush and you apply it in a line, it looks like you put an unpigmented crayon across your lash line. Very waxy looking. -If you use it as a base it creases extremely badly -If you use it as a base it looks sooooooo cakey. Bottom line: Save your money. *If you want to try it, then go ahead. Maybe I got a defective one. Any questions? Comment below!! Follow!? =) -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment