UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm back with a 5 random facts tag!

Sorry, it's been a week since my last post. This week I've been really focused on school work and have just been really tired, so I've neglected this blog a little bit. To kinda get back into the swing of things, I figured that I'd do the 5 random facts tag, just so it's quick and hopefully entertaining. =) 1. I have had the most amazing oppurtunities to visit 14 different countries: America, the Bahamas, Greece, Turkey, Italy (including Sicily), Switzerland, England, France, Holland, (travelled through Belgium but saw the whole countryside), Germany, Malta, Spain, and Tunisia. 2. I absolutely love reading about, writing about, researching, planning, talking about post-apocalyptic survival. 3. Even though I'm not fully Italian, I consider myself pretty much Italian. It's the most predominant culture that I've been raised in, I appear very Italian, and my family (though not full Italian) has very Italian customs. So yeah, I pretty much act alll Italian. =) 4. I am unhealthily obsessed with Dr Pepper. The King of all Soft Drinks. For sure. 5. I wish I had some sort of talent....like I can't sing, dance, write, draw, paint, act, and I'm not particurally funny. I feel like I offer nothing to this world. I mean, really. I can't think of one talent I have besides being able to do well on tests and stuff....which isn't exactly unique or anything. I just wish I was exceptionally good at something...y'know? Something that I identify with, and is very personal to me. It just doesn't exist. =( Welp, there ya go! 5 random facts. Comment below with your 5 random facts! FOLLLOW PLEASE! -Anna

2 comments:

  1. hey, I just posted a 5 random facts tag, check it out, I linked your blog.
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete