UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random vlog: Teen Mom 2

Okay, so right now I really feel like just giving my thoughts on each of the girls in Teen Mom 2. I'll start off with my favorite... Leah: Leah is the one girl that I like basically everything about. I think she's so pretty (except when she's ridiculously orange....that's disappointing). And...well...basically.. COREY IS SUCH A SWEET HEART. I love him.......awwww...he's just so cute. He's such a sweetie pie...him crying and stuff. He's not like all....cry cry though...he's not afraid to call out bullshit and stuff. He seems just so genuine. I really like them, because they seem to have almost everything together. They're handling a twin with medical issues remarkably well. Ok...I really just want to talk about Corey now. So I'm gonna make another paragraph explaining my love for Corey. I was born in the North but moved down to the South when I was five, and lived in the south from age 5 to age 12. When I was 12, I moved back to the North. Needless to say...I HATED THE SOUTH. I just wanted to move back up North where I was from....but...after living in the North for the past 4 years, I've really developed a thing for some southern boys....I used to think they were so damn annoying haha, but now I'm like...yum. It doesn't hurt that he's totally a sweetheart. Now, I don't think he's like that physically attractive...like he's not NOT attractive..but he's not like wow or anything...it's just the southern sweetheart that has drawn me in! Chelsea: Ok, I started off being really annoyed with Chelsea because of her "valley girl" sound, her orange skin, and totally fake everything else. It also annoys me how she's always going back to Adam. Yet, she's grown on me because I honestly think she's a good mom, and that's what counts...right? I think she's spoiled, but a good mom nonetheless. Aubrey is so cute too! Jenelle: Bad mom, bad role-model, unkind person. Yeah, I know...but I feel for Jenelle sometimes. Her mom is horrible in my opinion. Not that that excuses Jenelle's behavior, but I do feel bad for her sometimes. It does seem as if she's completely alone. Her mom hates her, Kieffer is an ass and is gone now and really never cared for her, Andrew (the baby's dad) is out in China or something, her dad has left, etc. Her friends don't seem like good friends either. I mean, I'm not condoning her actions, it's just....I feel for her...sometimes. Plus Jace is adorable! Kailyn: Hm...I really don't like her...I just feel like she's whining about her life all the time, and instigating fights between her and Jo. Jo's an ass, but she's doing the same thing to him. The only good thing is that she's balancing being a mom, working, and going to school remarkably well. It also sucks that her mom is completely uninvolved with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment