UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Saturday, March 26, 2011

My (face only) Skin Care Routine

Step 1: I start off with removing as much makeup as possible with my Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towlettes.



Step 2: In the shower I exfoliate with my Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser (has fine bamboo grains in it). It feels wonderful!



Step 3: Also in the shower, I then wash my face with Clearsil Ultra Daily Face Wash.



Step 4 (I do this one about 3 times a week): Out of the shower I take my Biore Pore Strips and remove my blackheads.



Step 5: I take my Josie Maran Argan Oil (but unfortunately at the moment I'm out of it, so when I don't have Argan oil I use my Philosophy when Hope Is Not Enough Serum) and I apply it under my eyes (where crows feet will come), where life lines will form, and where worry lines will form)



Step 6: I take my Kate Sommerville Oil Free Moisturizer (best thing I've ever bought in my life) and apply that all over my face and neck



VOILA! J'ai fini! (I'm finished!)



Any other requests, comment below!



What's your skin care routine?

Follow me if you'd like =D!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. How do you like the biore strips? I have been wondering if they are worth buying??


    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I have a full review/demo post coming up!

    Follow me so you can see that post! =)

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete