UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Sunday, March 20, 2011

40 Question Tag

1. What time did you get up this morning? I was actually really lucky to sleep until a little before noon today!

2. How do you like your steak? I hate steak, so I like it nonexistant. =P

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I saw The King's Speech.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Degrassi, That 70's Show, Teen Mom, The Real World, and Jersey Shore.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? England or California or New York City

6. What did you have for breakfast? I didn't eat breakfast today since I wokr up so late.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese and Italian.

8. What foods do you dislike? All seafood, cooked vegetables (raw is ok though)

9. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden

10. Favorite dressing? Italian and Ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 2007 Honda Civic

12. What are your favorite clothes? Well, I like to shop at Forever 21 and Target the ost.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere and everywhere

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? In all honesty, I can get into a pretty pessimistic mood sometimes, so sometimes I say half empty, but of course life is always better when it's half full =)

15. Where would you want to retire? Hm, I can't think of a specific place, perhaps Greece.

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Ohio

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer

19. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I doubt anyone will respond =(

20. Bird Watcher? No, haha.

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!

22. Do you have any pets? I have two kitties!

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hm, nope?

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A Spice Girl, Ariel (from the Little Mermaid), a teacher.

25. What is your best childhood memory? My willow tree.

26. Are you a cat or dog person? I like MY cats, but not others. For other people, dog.

27. Are you married? No way, I'm only 16, haha.

28. Always wear your seat belt? When I'm driving, always. When my friends are driving, always. When I'm in the backseat while my parents are driving, sometimes.

29. Been in a car accident? Not when I was driving, but a couple while my mother was driving.

30. Any pet peeves? Yes, judgemental people. Idiots.

31. Favorite pizza toppings? Just cheese!

32. Favorite Flower? Sunflower

33. Favorite Ice cream? Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, or M&M

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

35. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once =(

36. From whom did you get your last email? Not sure, I don't usually check my email since it's ALL spam, I communicate through texting to all the people I need to.

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ulta

38. Do anything spontaneous lately? I got tickets to a concert pretty unplanned =P

39. Like your job? I don't have a job other than going to school.

40. Brocolli? I like it raw. Cooked, only with melted cheese over it....sometimes.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW IF YOU WANNNA!!! =)

GOOD DAY ALL!

-ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment