UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog: I'm feeling ill.

Hello,

So the past two days I've missed school (and I plan on missing tomorrow as well) because of a horrid pain right below my right ribs. I have searched on WebMD and what not, and every single one of my symptoms point to gall bladder. This is unfortunate.

Let me break away from that aspect for a second. I am not doing well in Algebra 2 in school, which is causing me a lot of anxiety. I am the kind of student that has never gotten a C. Just A's and B's, and getting a C is just right out of the question. Missing these three days are going to put me even more under, and I start freaking out just thinking about it. I think tomorrow at the doctor I'm going to warn my mom about it. I know that she wouldn't really be happy with the C, but I do know that she wouldn't flip out over it. Especially since I really do try in that class, I am just having a lot of trouble understanding stuff. Anyways, back to my sickness.

The pain is unbearable at times, I constantly feel like I'm going to throw up (which I have), and I can't eat food without it turning 10 times worse. It's quite unfortunate actually, haha.

Wow, I kind of liked that whole venting about my grades thing up there, it feels like a weight has been off of my shoulder. So yay for that.

Hm, is there anything else that I should add?

Well, this has caused me to miss out on a couple of work out sessions, but perhaps that's been made up with the lack of food that I've been eating. Hopefully.

Oh, in case you guys are wondering, I am in fact 16 (going on 17). Just in case you guys are wondering.

I wonder if anyone will actually read this. *shrug* Alright, it's 1:11 am in the morning, I should probably go to bed, or at least wind down. I'm not tired. Le sigh.


Ciao.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment