UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Friday, March 18, 2011

Get to know me! 46 questions tag

Hey, before I get into this tag, please leave a comment or something letting me know YOUR answers to this tag.

1.What is your name? My name is Anna.

2.When is your birthday? I am 16 years young.

3.How tall are you? I am 5 foot 2.

4.Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a little brother. He's 10.

5.Do you have any pets? I have two cats. Their names are Milo and Chai.

6.What is your favorite color? My favorite color is purple.

7.What is your favorite song? I don't have a favorite song, I have a million favorites, haha.

8.What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Gardan, I think.

9.What is your favorite drink? Dr Pepper.

10.What is your favorite gum? Five gum. (The react kind)

11.What is your favorite snack? Popcorn, I think. Well...probably chips...of all kinds. Oh how I miss them.

12.What is your favorite dessert? Either M&M, cookies and cream, or cookie dough Blizzards.

13.What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Look up.

14.What is your favorite movie? I can't pinpoint a specific movie.

15.What is your favorite TV show? Degrassi, That 70's show, Teen Mom, The Real World, American Idol, Ellen, Dr. Phil, and *gasp* Jersey Shore.

16.When did you get into makeup? I discovered the beauty community on YouTube.

17.How did you get into doing videos on youtube? This isn't a video, it's a blog post.

18.If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? Concert tickets, and tickets to other countries to travel.

19.What side of the bed do you sleep on? I usually fall asleep on the right side.

20.What is your dream car? I don't really have a dream car.

21.If you could take a spontaneous trip somewhere, where would it be? Ticket to LA, then from LA to Australia and New Zealand, then ending in Thailand.

22.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? England.

23.What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday, it's my least stressful day.

24.What is your favorite holiday and why? I have two: Halloween (because it's awesome), and Christmas (because it's such a happy time for people)

25.Name three sites online that you love or visit frequently? Facebook, Youtube, and Aol news.

26.If you could have one famous person as a sibling who would you choose? Emma Watson.

27.Do you have any piercings or tattoos? My ears are pierced.

28.Money or love? Love.

29.Things you cant leave the house without? Clothes.

30.What are your turn-offs in a guy? Judgmental, unopen minded guys.

31.What superhero power would you want to have? To time travel or to be able to teleport anywhere.

32.Are you a morning person? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

33.What is your favorite book? I can't pinpoint a favorite book, but my favorite series is Harry Potter.

34.Do you sing randomly? Yes.

35.Left or right-handed? Right.

36.Anything in particular you wear everyday? Shoes.

37.Where were you born and raised? Ohio.

38.What did you look like as a baby? Uhhh...I looked like a baby...

39.What countries do want to visit? Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Thailand, Romania, Ireland, India, and a million other places.

40.What does your purse/bag look like? It's a military style messenger bag.

41.What is the color of your ipod? Black iPhone 4.

42.What is the last song that was playing on your ipod? What a Catch, Donnie- Fall Out Boy

43.What kind of phone do you have? Revert to question 41.

44.Do you have any bad habits? Yeah, I bite my nails, am super hard headed, and I eat too much.

45.Do you have a twitter? Nope.

46.A random fact about you Random fact: I love reading about post-apocalyptic eras



Hope you enjoyed!


2 comments:

  1. come to Australia and visit!! in the summer time so u can skip out on winter over there:) and u can bring me some goodies. Australian makeup is so expensive compared to US
    love your blog, saw you mentioned it on elleandblair. check out mine if u want.
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to come to Australia! It blows my mind how the seasons are backwards from here in the states. Really, it is mind boggling, haha.

    Thank you so much for commenting!

    =)

    ReplyDelete