UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Sunday, March 20, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS

HEY!!! GOOD NEWS!!! I JUST FOUND MY OLD CAMERA!


Okay, so it was kind of a crazy process...I found this cord and I was like OH MY GOSH IT'S MY CAMERA CHARGER (that I thought was long gone). There was only one problem, it wasn't charging.....

It turned out that the battery was shot.

So I drove to Target and looked for a battery there, and I didn't prevail. They didn't carry my type. BUT FEAR NOT, Anna found some other stuff...

ELF (otherwise eyes lip face) only comes to my Target twice per year. Once for the Holidays, and once in the summer. (So it isn't the permanent line, it's just the summer specials). Anyways, ELF has my favorite lipglosses, and there was a set 5 for $5, so I totally got it! I'll do a review on them if you want!!! I also got Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in a lighter color (I got it in Buff my last haul) and when I mix Natural Ivory with Buff it's my perfect color, literally. SO YAY FOR THAT. I'll review those too if you follow me and comment below!!!!

So then, I drove to Best Buy and prevailed there!

I was playing around, and I noticed that my lighting isn't very good...It's hard for me to get the true color, my light makes them all look too similar. =/

Once I figure out the lighting situation I'll definitely post tutorials, and pictures of the stuff I'm talking about and all that good stuff. Yep yep!

SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT! and have a fantastical day =D

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment