UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cleaning cleaning cleaning

Ah, so last Tuesday (aka March 15) I began a project of decluttering my bed room. If you've been reading my blog you know that I became ill on Wednesday (March 16) and since then have been sleeping on the couch. The reason being, I have put all the stuff that I'm not donating/recycling onto my bed, thus occupying the space.

Well, today I chunked two hours into continue going through my stuff.

5 garbage bags of trash, and a plethora that I'm donating. It's crazy. I have way way way too much stuff and it feels fantastic to declutterize. I actually enjoy being in my room now, haha!

Yep, so my room is about 3/4 of the way to it being completely perfect.

Anyways, I'm STILL not done decluttering, but I'm at my tail end of it.

After decluttering it, I'm going to super organize everything so that every single item has its own place. Yayyyy.

Hm, that is allll. Oh my carpet needs some serious vacuuming, but I hate bringing a vacuum into my room, I feel like it doesn't fit anywhere. =( Oh wellll!

If you have any requests for reviews, topics to cover, or anything! Please comment! I adore feedback, haha.
Please please follow my blog if you like it!

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment