UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Friday, March 18, 2011

Back from the doctors

Wahhh, I still hurt. Unfortunatly the tests came back negative for gall bladder stones, and what not. (Not that I wanted to go into surgery, but now I just feel silly). The doctor saw inflamation in my stomach something or another, so there's still something wrong. I'm going back in two weeks to do more testing if it doesn't get better between now and then

Now. I did something bad today everyone. Bad Anna. My mom convinced me that it was okay to have a milk shake because she thought it woudl cool down the pain that I have and be easy to kind of move through, rather than solid food. I caved. =( I drank 1/2 of it earlier, and 1/2 of it later to kind of mix it up. It's the first time I've cheated, and as good as it tasted...I'm a little diasppointed. Oh well.

Now, working out....I'm kind of nervous, because I really don't think I could work out with this amount of pain, but I don't want to completely just stop...y'know?

Maybe some light walking? (ugh, that seems so painful right now)

I don't know. I'm hoping this hiatus from working out will kind of like kick it into high gear when I go back to it. Since it's kind of mixing it up, hopefully I'll get a push after this. Hopefully.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Okay, until the next post. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment