UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh my god. Oh my god.

Yesterday I had a blog post about jumping back into my working out. Holy shit. Pretty much.

Ok, I felt like I had never lifted a weight before in my life (and I took a 6 day break?). Yeah, I puked half way through the first set of exercises. I puked halway through the last ones too. I saw dots the whole time. I didn't do any cardio because I was scarying my trainer. I walked upstairs and literally didn't just lay on the couch....I collapsed. I seriously couldn't take one more step without passing out. I sat there and violently shook for around 10 minutes. They weren't like...little shakes that are normal...Like my whole arms were shaking a LOT.

Worst thing ever, and I'm not trying to be dramatic there.

Guess what I'm about to go do....

Yep...work out...this time my legs...which will definitely make me puke...hopefully I just pass out so that I can stop.

=(

I feel really discouraged. *tear*

Any requests put them in the comments!!

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment