UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog: Jumping back into it

So, I'm pretty stable on my pain, so today I am going to work out today.

I'm actually really scared. I feel so exhausted and I feel like I'm going to be so much farther behind than when I left off.

I reached my first goal weight today, so as long as it's that weight or lower tomorrow then I get to reward myself...with an antique owl decoration! YAY, So at some point (as long as I stay at or under that weight) during this week I'm going to go to a vintage/antique shop to find an owl. YEP YEP =D

So, anyways...my trainer will be here at 4:00. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't wannna do it. I'm super hungry and just want to chill out and rest. I wanna do my homework, catch up on my old TV shows that I missed last night, and go sleepy. =( But from 4-6 I get to work my ass off. (literally.)

Oh well. It's worth it in the end right? It feels like the end is so far away though.

First goal weight down though. Yay.

I think my mom wants me to cook dinner tonight. I'm making this orange chicken (atkins approved) stuff. Yep yep. It'll probably be gross. But yeah.

Hmmm

If you have any requests please comment below!!!

Also, follow if you'd like =D

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment