UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Impressions: Drugstore Haul

YAY!!!! Thank you so so so so so so much to my first follower. =) I really hope you enjoy my channel, and thank you so much!!!

Anyways, so today I went to the store and I want to share with you what I got, and my first impressions on these.

1. Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-step color in"On and on orchid". FIRST IMPRESSION: I love these lipglosses, they stay longer than anything that I own. Their superstretch formula or whatever truly truly work. This obviously isn't my first run in with this product, haha. Well, I was looking for a nice purple/pink/berry color so in the store this looked puurrrr-fect. Well, unfortunatly on my lips it looks like a very very dark purple. It was really weird, and let's just say I wasn't thrilled with how it looked on me. I tried really hard to put a light amount on, but it still was really dark. I still think that I'll be able to make it work though, with glosses and what not. =) Any further questions, definitely comment below and ask!

2. L'OREAL Magic Smooth Souffle: FIRST IMPRESSION: Okay, so I bought this because I heard it was a lot better than the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (which I freaking love!) and it was reccomended to me. Well....I must say I still prefer the Matte Mousse product. I mean, this is good and all, and I definitely enjoyed using it, I just prefer the other. Also, I unforunatly got a color a little too dark for me (just a tad) and though it blends SUPERBLY (sp? haha) I get insecure thinking it's orange. Oh, the staying power seems really nice too....it's still on my hand, haha. I definitely like the texture and enjoy using it. Questions? comment and ask!

4. Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup: Ah, I am so happy I bought this. Usually I don't love liquidy foundations, I prefer creamy ones, I have a feeling I'll really fall in love with this. For one, it's a perfect color for me (thank goodness for the little tester paper in my store to see what color I was). I do wish that it had a pump, but no biggy. Also, I swatched it on my hand (why? I don't know, haha) and it doesn't seem to have lasted until now.....so I'll probably use a primer with it. Questions? Comment and Ask!

5. Garnier Skin Renew anti-dark Circle Roller: Before I continue this is the roller that actually is pigmented and conceals. I LOVE this product. I've never in my life noticed such a difference in my horrid dark circles under my eye. I truly love it. EXCEPT MY IDIOT SELF DROPPED THE CAP IN MY CAR AND IT IS NOW NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! =( So unfortunatly, it's going to dry out. When it does dry out I fully plan on repurchasing it, because I think it is that good! Questions? Comment and ask!

6. Organic Living Soy Based Candle in Birthday Cake: Ahhhhh it smells like real cake! It's super big! (that's what she said) It has faux sprinkles in it! It Smells great! It's ORGANIC! Wow, I know right? How much awesomer (nice grammar, eh?) can things get? I love it. So cute. I love it. (BTW, I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond) Questions? Comment below and ask!!!


Yay! So, definitely leave me requests for reviews, topics to cover, or anything!! I hope you enjoyed and follow if you'd like? I'd sure appreciate it.

I hope you have a fantastical day

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. aww. i'm so glad your excited. I'm loving your blog posts, i'm already making a list of things i want to go out and buy that you have reviewed, especially the garnier skin renew anti-dark circle roller. i have a thing about dark circles under my eyes.
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! Aww you made my day, haha. I am now following your blog! It's really cool. =)

    ReplyDelete