UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blog: My life today

Hi people,

So today I went to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, and I'm absolutely exhausted from not eating and drinking (it hurts unbearably when I do, in case you haven't read my "gall bladder" pain blog post). I feel really weak and just tired tired tired.

My mom wants me to finish organizing my room, but I can barely type this now. I'm so hungry, but I'm so scared to eat. It's like the worst pain possible.

Anyways, I have a question: What's your favorite eyeliner (drugstore or highend)?

My all time favorite is Urban Decay's 24/7. Love them, even though they're super expensive. I personally think they're worth it....would you want a review on them?

Thanks for reading! Follow if you'd like. =)

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment