UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Saturday, March 19, 2011

This or that?!

1. blush or bronzer? Blush definitely takes the cake on this. I don't wear bronzer, unless I am countouring my cheek bones and what not, and I could definitely pass on that one....SO BLUSH

2. lip gloss or lipstick? Definitely lipstick. I feel like it looks more natural, and I like the color payoff and staying power a lot more than lipglosses.

3. eye liner or mascara? Mascara. I love my eyeliner, but I won't wear eyeliner unless I have mascara. Plus, mascara does so much more to your eyes. Definitely wins over eyeliner.

4. foundation or concealer? Definitely concealer. I'd rather spot cover my face, than apply one layer over all.

5. neutral or colour eye shadow? Definitely neutral. I mean, as fun as colors are, I would not want to be forced to use a color. Neutrals are good for all occasions and look more natural.

6. pressed or loose eye shadows? PRESSED! Gah, I know loose eyeshadows always have better color pay off, but they're so frustrating...I mean, I always seem to make a messsss!

7. brushes or sponges? Brushes win for this one. I feel like sponges don't last very long and they're always filled with a lot of bacteria. I'd rather pay a little extra for some brushes that I can clean and use over and over again.


Okay, so there are my choices! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment