UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS!!!!


-Soft skin all over!



-My exercises: broken down



-Summery beach tutorial



-What's in my purse



Monday, March 21, 2011

INS AND OUTS: 3/21/11

INS:
--Goood weather! It's 68 degrees out today, it's so lovely.
--All summer things related; clothes, makeup, etc
--Watching the news (this is both an in and an out, but watching the news has intrigued me lately!)
--My camera! I finally found it!
--Diet Stewart's Root Beer. It taste delish!
--Doing well in Anatomy and Phisiology

OUTS:
--Cold weather
--Winter
--All of the horrible things going on in the world right now
--Failing Algebra 2
--The pain in my gallbladder area
--Not being able to eat even healthy stuff; whole grains, most fruits, etc.


*Things I'm loving=IN
*Things I'm hating=OUT

What's yours?!? Comment below!

Don't forget to follow if you'd like!!!! =D

-ANNNNNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment